he personal injury defense practice at Moore, Hill & Westmoreland, P.A. handles claims arising from aviation injuries, medical malpractice, defective products, pharmaceuticals, dangerous properties and fatalities. Our firm employs time-tested defense strategies seeking successful outcomes on behalf of our clients. Defendants are confident in our skills and in our commitment to quality.
Would you like to arrange your consultation regarding personal injury defense? Call Moore, Hill & Westmoreland, P.A. at 850.434.3541 to schedule your consultation. You may also submit an online contact form and we will be in touch with you promptly.
Knowledgeable defense in personal injury lawsuits
Attorneys of our firm have significant experience defending personal injury and wrongful death claims arising from many types of occurrences. We have in-depth knowledge of complex and technical industries, such as the aviation industry and pharmaceutical industry. Moore, Hill & Westmoreland, P.A. can identify the most appropriate course of action for your defense. We are consistently focused on minimizing damages, providing options and safeguarding your rights. Our personal injury defense practice handles claims such as the following:
- Aviation injuries – We defend clients in the airline industry when claims arise involving the operation and maintenance of aircraft.
- Medical malpractice – Our firm handles medical malpractice claims arising from a doctor or hospital’s alleged breach of the standard of care.
- Products liability – Our experience handling defective products includes the tobacco and automotive industry.
- Pharmaceutical litigation- We provide knowledgeable defense to pharmaceutical manufacturers and companies.
- Premises liability – Premises liability claims can involve allegations of negligent security or poorly maintained properties.
- Wrongful death litigation – Trust our firm to provide skilled defense of complex wrongful death lawsuits.
As experienced insurance lawyers, we look forward to handling your personal injury lawsuit. Contact Moore, Hill & Westmoreland, P.A. to schedule your consultation.