Moore, Hill & Westmoreland, P.A. maintains a successful commercial and residential real estate practice. Lawyers perform real estate transactional work for banks, mortgage lenders, title companies, builders, developers, real estate brokers, public housing authorities and private individuals. Our firm provides knowledgeable counsel in many types of real estate matters, consistently safeguarding our clients’ interests.
Call Moore, Hill & Westmoreland, P.A. at 850.434.3541 in Pensacola, Florida to schedule your consultation. You may also fill out a contact form and someone from our firm will be in touch with you soon.
Our attorneys move swiftly to identify our clients’ goals. We strive to secure seamless transactions, protect our clients’ property investments and obtain favorable outcomes when disputes arise. Moore, Hill & Westmoreland, P.A. offers a full range of real estate services that include the following:
- Purchase and sales – Our representation includes negotiating and drafting purchase agreements.
- Real estate closings – We strive to facilitate a seamless closing process.
- Foreclosures – Our firm represents lenders in foreclosures.
- Landlord-tenant issues – Landlord-tenant issues involve commercial and residential leases, evictions, damage to property and breach of contract.
- Condominium development – We represent developers of condominiums and townhomes.
- Boundary disputes
- Title searches and quiet title actions
- Title insurance – Our services include writing title insurance.
- Financing and re-financing
- Real property – This involves easements, rights of way, and ownership interests.
- Public housing services – Our practice includes local public housing and low income housing.
Moore, Hill & Westmoreland, P.A. looks forward to serving your real estate needs. Contact us to schedule your consultation.